TIME TO ACT:
Our GREENandSAVE Team is pleased to share information like this about sustainability solution providers. If you would like to submit information on your company, please contact us.
Save 20% or more on HVAC. It’s important now more than ever for a sustainable future!
Optimizing PTAC units with a “smart” device is a fast, easy, and cost-effective way to achieve Commercial HVAC Energy Savings. A Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner is a type of self-contained heating and air conditioning system commonly found in: Hotels, Motels, Senior Housing Facilities, Hospitals, Condominiums, Apartment Buildings, and Add-on Rooms & Sunrooms.
Business owners and homeowners face increasing challenges with energy costs to save energy and money in Iowa. PTAC Energy Saver offers an Adaptive Climate Controller (ACC). It is a proven HVAC energy saving device that quickly installs on PTAC units. There are many companies that claim to produce energy savings, but the ACC device is multi-panted and proven over many years. Plus, it has extensive validation tests by organizations such as:
- ConEdison, Manhattan Plaza New York City
- Environmental Test Laboratory, Ohio
- EME Consulting Engineers (Third Party), Sponsored by NYSERDA, New York
- State University of New York, Oneonta, NY
- Tim Garrison (Third Party Testing)
- McQuay Cooling Tests
- Purdue University Tests (Phoenix)
- ConEdison Tests by ERS
Typically, when an HVAC system turns off, shortly after, the blower fan motor turns off. The ACC reprograms the blower fan not to shut off but to throttle back the rpm airflow to an exceptionally low speed, quiescent level airflow or “idle speed”. This allows for a gentle but continuous air movement into the building that helps keep equilibrium of climate conditions in the occupied space and saved energy.
PTAC Energy Saver can help you navigate the complexity of HVAC energy saving choices: CONTACT PTAC Energy Saver
Here is an example of some Commercial HVAC Energy Saving info for Iowa:
Want to know more about an innovative product that can help save you money on energy costs and keep you more comfortable all year round? We are talking about getting your commercial building in shape by using a commercial energy saving window film on your building in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City, Iowa.
3M Window Film can help your building get in shape in the following ways;
- Save Energy on HVAC Use – Are your energy costs going through the roof? 3M Energy Saving Window Film can significantly reduce the amount of heat coming through your windows to help lower utility costs. Your tenants get a more comfortable environment, and you get increased energy savings.
- Save Energy on Lighting Use -Brighten your building’s interior and brighten your chances of landing a long-term tenant. 3M Daylight Redirecting Film uses micro-replication technology to cast light as far as 40 feet (12 meters) from the window. This allows you to utilize outside natural light and reduce the use of internal lighting helping to save money on interior illumination.
- Improved Comfort – Help keep your tenants comfortable, and you’ll keep them for the long run. 3M Window Films can significantly increase the comfort level of your building by virtually eliminating hot spots and cold spots, reducing glare and increasing safety without changing its aesthetics.