- 60 reads
Given that air conditioning and air handling systems typically account for 40-60% of a buildings electricity costs, this platform has shown to save 15-40% of cooling energy spend across a variety of implementations.This is what we refer to as “The Next Level of Retro-Commissioning” – beyond what a lot of other existing “retro-commissioning” practices claim to do when it comes to improving energy efficiency in chiller systems.
Dynamic Chiller Optimization is taking retro-commissioning to the next level by incorporating dynamic variables that impact energy utilization and load balancing across the entire cooling eco-system within a facility. The platform has been designed in order to maximize the results and
- Impact the thermostat settings.
- Have any disruption of operations.
- Require any new HVAC equipment.
- Have any upfront capital costs.
- Cost Reduction 15% – 40%
- Low Payback – Under 3 Years
- Performance Guarantee
- Dynamic Chilling Optimization
- Non-Intrusive Implementation
- Remote Monitoring
- Flexible BMS or HMI Interface Integration
- Automated Response System
This “clean-tech solution” is ideally suited toward facilities that have large central cooling systems with a chilled water loop and installed chiller capacity of over 200 tons, as these types of environments can greatly benefit from this optimization. For more information visit - http://asgenergyllc.com/ecore/