GREEN HOME SHOW #45: Energy saving in Spring: Part 3 Interview Questions on Brownfields for Kevin Hansen of JCM Environmental
GREENandSAVE.com is pleased to offer our members and website visitors original content that helps all of us save money and the environment. In addition to our ongoing research and writing on energy saving and home remodeling, we have partnered with THE GREAT GREEN HOME SHOW to offer you content like this that includes script excerpts from the weekly radio show. GREENandSAVE.com offers the exclusive world-wide on-demand access to the audio files, so you can now read and also listen for FREE to any of the shows at anytime. You can also learn about the show’s co-hosts Paul and Doug. Click here to listen to the show of your choice: Green and Home Improvement Radio Shows
For your overall home improvement, you can save money, improve your family’s health, and save the planet. Find out for free how much it will cost to do different types of home improvement in your home from a qualified and member approved contractor in your area. Get a FREE Contractor Quote. Plus, regardless of the size and scope of your home improvement project, save money and keep your home clean with the top rated chemical free and concentrated Green Home Cleaning Products.
The following content is from THE GREAT GREEN HOME SHOW #45.
The content of the GGHS is solely the responsibility of the ECF and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of WILM, its sponsors or Clear Channel Radio. Any rebroadcast, reproduction or use of the Great Green Home Show or its contents without written permission from the Green Fox, Paul Hughes, Doug Hunt, Aunt Jean, Brenna Wallace, Brooke Chase, the Watson Brothers, The Snap and the Sin City Band is strictly prohibited.
Overall Segment #3 – 12:00
Welcome back to the GGHS
Guest Segment Time – 12:00
Kevin Hansen of JCM Environmental
How are you this morning? What did you think of the Expo? Tell us what you saw going on in the room... what was your booth like?..... how did you find the people who were at the Expo? What were they like and what were they looking for.... what were you recommending to them?
- Okay tell us a little bit about your background…
- Tell us about JCM - Your job description
- Tell us about Brownfields; What they are, what we can do with them, why it's good to build on Brownfields - tell us about safety issues, risks, etc.
- Tell us about the mission of your company and their goals
- You also have a website and it has a mission; tell us all about that....
- You are involved in several projects... that involve your website but also involve some new technology... can you tell us a little bit about that
- So tell us about the future and what you see coming down the road for environmentalists were concentrating on protecting and preserving open space.
- So tell us what you think citizens need to do in order to preserve our environment as quickly as possible, what steps do you see that need to happen
- Tell us what you do around the house and in your life to reduce your energy consumption and pollution quotient, that's been easy to change and that's been difficult to change
Check the Radio Show Segments on GREENandSAVE.com for the ANSWERS!
Overall Segment #4 – 9:00
Welcome back to the GGHS.