Green Science and Technology
- Energy Fitness is a key to Economic Strength and Environmental Stewardship
- Leo DiCaprio Climate Change Speech at the Academy Awards after Winning Oscar for Best Actor
- LED Optics Optimize LED High Bay Aisle Lights to Improve Performance Metrics
- INDEPENDENCE LED GROW LIGHT SYSTEM INTEGRATES WITH ENVISTA FARMS AQUAPONICS
- New 2016 DLC Listed Independence LED Troffer Light Fixtures with Lower Pricing = Highest Lumens per Dollar
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone."
-- Henry David Thoreau, Walden; on, Life in the Woods
This is Areva's first investment in solar power, and, according to a company executive, it's a strategic one. Areva chose to invest in Ausra's solar thermal technology rather than in other solar technologies because solar thermal power plants, like nuclear power plants, generate electricity by creating heat and spinning turbines with steam.
Climate scientist Micheal Mann has always been confident that he didn't do anything wrong.
It looks like his university, Penn State, which just released the results of the first phase of an investigation into his research conduct, is almost ready to officially agree.
Following up on his discussion with House Republicans over the weekend, he invited a few coal state governors to the White House today, and one big topic of conversation was clean coal.
Community-based renewable energy projects in Vermont, Wisconsin, Colorado and California were granted over $20 million from the U.S. Department of Energy on Jan. 21, which matches $167 million in local government and private sector funding.