We are now set up so that approved Contributing Writers can add content directly to GREENandSAVE.com. Please register here (http://www.greenandsave.com/user/register) and then send an email with subject line "GREENandSAVE Contributor" to firstname.lastname@example.org along with one or more sample articles, links to articles, or ideas for articles that you would like to contribute.
We will review and approve you for submissions. Please note that each article can include links to your blog, website, or relevant cleantech company websites or sustainability resources. Approved articles will have content that is informational and not just self-promotional. Case Studies and Press Releases are accepted, but we prefer content that is at least 30% original from other postings online.
We welcome writing that addresses sustainability and energy intelligence. Third person journalistic Associated Press style is preferred, with source links wherever relevant.
By using this GREENandSAVE Contributing Writing service, you must abide by the following:
- You must be registered with GREENandSAVE and have a valid email address.
- Your postings must be constructive in nature, and pertain to "green" topics; from reflections on daily life to interests, events, trends, performance case studies and more.
- Contributing Writers may make up to four (4) submissions per month to the GREENandSAVE News Team.
- Contributing Writers will make every effort to conduct adequate research when citing statistics and provide sources accordingly.
- By submitting your writing to GREENandSAVE, you give full permission to have your material featured in the GREENandSAVE News section.
- We understand that your writing is your property by law. You keep all copyrights.
GREENandSAVE makes no guarantee that your work will meet approval for publishing 100% of the time. Our editorial team may make recommendations for content improvements on a case-by-case basis, and you may accept the recommendations at your discretion.
We look forward to reviewing your content and ideas for articles.