Green Science and Technology
- Commercial LED Lighting Solutions Part 2 of 3 Why Partner?
- Commercial LED Lighting Solutions Part 1 of 3 Why Now?
- US Made Green Efficiency Now Comes to LED High Bay Fixtures with Competitive Pricing
- LED External Driver Thermal Isolation with Driver Direct Power to LED Tubes
- New Category of LED Tubes with Replaceable Driver System
WAYNE, PA, April 30, 2014 -- Independence LED Lighting
In an effort to provide assistance to specification writers that are tasked with identifying the most cost-effective energy efficient lighting for their properties in sectors such as commercial, industrial, institutional, and military, Independence LED Chairman and CEO Charles Szoradi has written an
The MIT Enterprise Forum of Philadelphia (www.mitefphiladelphia.org) is holding a “Go Global!” event on July 24, 2013. Exporting products Made in USA is no longer only for large companies. Small and mid-sized enterprises are finding opportunity to increase sales and profit beyond the US borders.