The 'Step by Steps' of the LED Green Light Grant Program
- Sustainable Upholstery
- Future Fashion: Eco-conscious Style
- LED Saving Solutions launches $10 Million Green Light Grant Program for the 2010 Holiday Season
- Beyond Bottles: A Better Way to Hydrate
- Green Spotlight: Cereplast
- War on Energy Waste Interview and INDEPENDENCE lighting up LED Manufacturing
- ‘Green’ Money Trees – Quick and Sustainable Home Landscaping DIY Projects that Increase Home Value
- Commercial LED Lighting Solutions Case Study Series – Corrections Facility
- Commercial LED Lighting Solutions Case Study Series – Industrial
- Commercial LED Lighting Solutions Case Study Series – Factory
- Johnson Controls Perversion vs. Inversion according to Hillary Clinton at Democratic Presidential Town Hall
- Made in the U.S.A Products from Bottle Breacher by Military Vets Create an Economic Launchpad
- Commercial LED Lighting Solutions Case Study Series – Public Safety – Fire
- Commercial LED Lighting Solutions Case Study Series – Restaurant Parking – Burger King
- Independence LED Parking Garage Fixture is Approved by DLC
- How It’s Made Shows INDEPENDENCE lighting up its Made in USA LED manufacturing
- Commercial LED Lighting Solutions Case Study Series – Automotive - Hyundai Dealership
- Made in USA LED Tubes Gain Market Share of Chinese Imports
- PA State Legislator Taking Steps to Save Energy
- LED Saving Solutions Continues Its Growth
Energy Grants and Energy Rebate programs are often mired in complexities of paperwork that deter prospective beneficiaries from even starting down the path. If you are a business owner, property owner, or property manager, that does not have time for a lot of paperwork, then this program may be for you. To earn up to $10,000 in LED grant funding for your property click here and the form takes only a few minutes to fill out. Full details on the Green Grant program for LEDs can be viewed here.
Once you submit the online form, the Program Administrator will inform you if you have qualified. If you are qualified then the following steps unfold in what LED Saving Solutions (LSS) calls the ‘Lighting Roadmap’ :
Step 1: Options Sampling
·Provide the minimum $250 security deposit (Fully Refundable) for the LED products that you would like to review for your property. With this option, you will work with one of LSS' in-house energy analysts to identify the most applicable sample(s).
·Order more than the minimum $250 of samples to assess a more comprehensive lighting area or multiple areas. This option includes the 50% deposit on the Manufactured Suggested Retail Price.
Step 2: Lighting Audit
·You provide LSS with key information, such as; the number of lights you would like to replace, type of existing lights, and the hours of daily operation, plus any other key information relative to your facility.
Step 3: Savings Report
·LSS will provide a ‘ Savings Report’ utilizing their software and in house expertise to prepare solution paths for your review. These savings reports will also show the payback period in months and the Return on Investment with a calculation specifically showing the 25% Grant Advantage.
Step 4: Purchase Order
·Only upon your approval and request, having reviewed the samples and the savings report, will LSS prepare a purchase order.
Step 5: Installation
·You may choose your own installer or request LSS installation support services, and they will provide the recommended installers accordingly.