GREEN Profile on You
Over the summer and fall of 2008, my firm GREENandSAVE.com structured a strategic partnership to be one of only two “green” news sources with Google.com and forged affiliations with regional news sources. In addition to a diverse range of green remodeling resources, event information, and weekly articles, we have created a section to profile “GREEN Leadership” to highlight organizations across the public and private sector.
Each week we will add several profiles to the growing roster available online to the public. Our national pool currently consists of a diverse range of entities ranging from associations to trusts and from clubs to corporations that add value to the environmental and economic conscience of America.
The exposure for you and your organization is simply outstanding given our partnership with Google and pledge to include a link to your website in the profile. At your discretion, we can also provide a general contact email on your profile that could match the one on your website or you could let us know an alternate so that you could identify the source of the inquiries.
For the profile, you most likely already have the majority of information in your files or on your website. Hopefully, this opportunity is not a very time consuming process to collect the content on your end. Our editorial team will aggregate and format the content, but if you would like to update the profile at anytime in the future, you will be able to just email us the information. I would like to emphasize that this is editorial and not part of the advertising department, so there is no charge to you for the profile and link.
There are three section of the Profile, as provided below:
A: The Organization:
- Your Website Address:
- Your Contact email that you would like us to include on the Profile:
- Your Mission: (Note: This may be on your website, but we would like the one or two sentence statement.)
- Your ‘About Us’: (Note: This may be on your website, but we would like the most relevant information up to 250 words. Remember the profile links in to your site, so this paragraph is for the highlights.)
- Event Highlights: (If relevant and open to the public) List Event titles and seasonality and/or provide links into the appropriate section of your site. We will include an event section on the new GREEN Section of the website, so this is not a requirement of the profile but just an opportunity for you to seed the information.
- A web resolution photo that reflects your organization to accompany your profile.
B: The Leadership
- Your Complete Name: (Or the name and title of someone else that we should consider in your organization)
- Your Title:
- Your Photo: (Please provide a web resolution or higher photo)
- The year that you started in this current role:
- The year that you started working with or for the Organization:
- Your ‘Bio’ Highlights: (Note: This may be on your site, but we would like the most relevant info up to 250 words.)
C: GREEN 10-Qs:Please answer the following questions in a phrase or in less than a few sentences for each.
- What childhood, personal, or career eco-experience inspired your current work?
- Who inspires you in your eco-comittment?:
- What professional accomplishment are you most proud of ?:
- What is one of your favorite eco-activities, products, or services?:
- What is one of the things that you regularly do to make your life more eco-friendly?
- What would you change about your home or office to make it more eco-friendly?
- What would you change about your community, country or world to make it more eco-friendly?
- What book, movie, or TV show would you recommend people to read or watch?
- In addition to your family and friends, what three people living or dead would you take to live with you for a decade on a deserted island?
- What quote (with source) or your own words of wisdom would you like to share with our readers?:
We are committed to making the GREEN experience upbeat and energizing, so for a few of the answers to these questions, feel free to add irony or humor if you feel that it is appropriate.
We appreciate and welcome your participation!
Web Content Director
Direct: (484) 588-5408