Leilani and the Green Challenge
- The 'Step by Steps' of the LED Green Light Grant Program
- Sustainable Upholstery
- Future Fashion: Eco-conscious Style
- LED Saving Solutions launches $10 Million Green Light Grant Program for the 2010 Holiday Season
- Beyond Bottles: A Better Way to Hydrate
- Around the World in 80 Days, Emission Free
- China Scores At The World Cup
- Scoring a Goal for Clean Energy
- Major League Baseball’s Important Announcement
- US National Soccer Team To Debut 100% Recycled Jerseys
In preparation for the craziness, we at GREENandSAVE have joined together with the rest of Leilani's Eco Dream Team of sponsors to issue a challenge to her fans...
Get Greener! Today!
It doesn't have to be anything big. Just something. Something to get started. Or something new. Something that you know you can accomplish. Something that'll be fun. Something so satisfying, maybe, that it'll lead you to do something else.
Some suggestions, as compiled by the Dream Team (Native Energy, groSolar, and GREENandSAVE):
- Correctly adjusting tire air pressures to improve efficiency;
- Correctly setting home thermostats to save energy;
- Switching to high-performance shower heads to conserve water & energy;
- Installing a 5kW home photovoltaic solar system and saving 66 percent in electric costs;
- Getting a Home Efficiency Report and saving $200 annually;
- Helping employers switch to LED lights saving 80 percent on electricity;
- Helping employers adopt a Carbon Offset Program for their offices;
- Getting trained as a Home Efficiency Consultant to help others learn how to save money and the planet.
What do you think? Any of those appeal to you? Any other ideas? Better ideas?
Let us know!