Leilani And The Eco Academy
- The 'Step by Steps' of the LED Green Light Grant Program
- Sustainable Upholstery
- Future Fashion: Eco-conscious Style
- LED Saving Solutions launches $10 Million Green Light Grant Program for the 2010 Holiday Season
- Beyond Bottles: A Better Way to Hydrate
- Green Education Online reaches out Internationally
- Anti-Environmental Budget Riders
- Go Green for Earth Month
- Saving Endangered Ecosystems in a Warming World
- Tips for Composting in Small Spaces
- Who is leading the LED Tube Revolution?
- Finalist for NYC EBie Awards include LED tube retrofit
- R.I.P Steve Jobs
- PA State Legislator Taking Steps to Save Energy
- Leilani Returns to Racing: New Partnership Brings Together Racing, Veterans for Clean Energy
- Around the World in 80 Days, Emission Free
- China Scores At The World Cup
- Scoring a Goal for Clean Energy
- Major League Baseball’s Important Announcement
- US National Soccer Team To Debut 100% Recycled Jerseys
Over the weekend, Leilani Münter announced that The Eco Academy, one of GREENandSAVE's sister companies, will be an associate sponsor on her race car during the 2010 ARCA racing season.
The Eco Academy is a green job training academy that offers, for example, a two day course that leads to Home Efficiency Consultant Certification, allowing graduates to earn extra income by performing home energy audits and showing home owners how to make their homes more energy efficient.
"I'm thrilled about my partnership with Eco Academy," said Leilani, "With so many Americans out of work and looking for new opportunities to earn money, the Eco Academy offers an affordable beginning to a new career in the green economy. It can be a new beginning for so many people and I am proud to be helping spread that message with my race program."
Graduates of the Eco Academy will also get to participate in the racing fun. During the 2010 season, four hundred grads will get their names printed on Leilani's race car.