Eco-Friendly, Brandable, Kindle Covers
Photo: Flickr, topamazonsavings
- Small Business Saturday is On!
- In the Market for a New TV? Check out NRDC's Holiday Shopping Guide
- Brand-new Cosmetic Bag Collection, ecoTOOLS™ by Alicia Silverstone
- Stocking Stuffer: SKOY Eco-Friendly Cloth
- Stocking Stuffer: Eco-Friendly Grilling Solution
Just in time for the holiday season Owl Line has released two eco-friendly covers for the amazingly popular Amazon Kindle. They are the Owl Kindle Book cover - style dimensions 8.375″H x 5.75″W x .75″D - and Owl Kindle Easel - style dimensions 8.5″H x 5.625″W x .875″D. Both models come with the OWL id patch, explaining that the units are made from eco-friendly materials.
Both the Easel and Book models are offered in 100% post-industrial OWL™ recycled bonded leather model or 100% Post-Consumer recycled PET fabric with leather trim. Owl defines these two materials as follows:
- 100% Post-Consumer recycled PET Fabric: Yesterday’s discarded water bottles and food containers are cleaned, extruded and spun into new yarn to create this durable poly material.
- 100% Post-Industrial Leather: OWL™ recycled bonded leather is truly unique in the market! No paper, wood or other fillers, just 100% leather fibers. Leather fibers are bonded together with natural rubber from the rubber tree — no toxic chemicals or harsh glues are used in our leather! We use natural tanning oils and vegetable tannins derived from tree bark, fruits, leaves and roots. All dyes and pigments used are lead free. So only OWL™ recycled leather has the look, feel, and aroma of natural, full grain leather.
The leather is offered in Black, Cocoa, Red, Jazzy, Pink, Sky, and Blue. The deboss area on both is 4″ on front panel. Screen printing is available on the 100% Post-Consumer recycled PET fabric.
As mentioned before OWL™ Recycled Leather is specially formulated to burnish or darken with each logo deboss in the manner usually only seen in the very best European veg-tan leathers. The overall effect is a knockout promo item in which the leather becomes more lustrous over time.
At this time I do not know if it is possible to brand a Kindle with a company logo, so in lieu of that, I would suggest these sturdy eco-friendly covers from OWL Line are the next best thing.
From universities and schools, to trade and business organizations, for any organization looking to reach one of the many marketing audiences seduced by the Kindle phenomenon, these custom covers seem to be the way to go. They also would make great holiday gifts or employee rewards.
EQP on the OWL Kindle Book cover in 100% post-industrial OWL™ recycled bonded leather is $22.69, and $18.89 for the 100% Post-Consumer recycled PET fabric model with leather trim. EQP on the OWL Kindle Easel cover in 100% post-industrial OWL™ recycled bonded leather is $21.96, and $18.82 for the 100% Post-Consumer recycled PET fabric model with leather trim.
f you would like to purchase these items for your own business please contact your local promotional items provider or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a guest post by John Simonetta, owner of Proforma Simonetta Freelance, an eco-friendly promotional items consultancy. John’s blogs are designed to keep us up to date on the “greening” of his industry.