The LED Tube Challenge
- Energy Efficient Lighting Entrepreneur, Michael L. Smith, Completes the 10,000 Small Businesses - Greater Philadelphia Program
- Eric Bolling’s “Energy Fix” Commentary
- Earthwatch institute Leads by Example with Sustainable Efforts
- Western Regional Climate Center Leads by Example with Sustainable Efforts
- NSIDC (National Snow & Ice Data Center) Leads by Example with Sustainable Efforts
The Chairman of Independence LED Lighting, Charlie Szoradi, presents their LED tube technology and the advantages of LEDs that are made in America with domestic and imported components to meet the Buy America standards and the UL Classification. In the ten segment presentation, Mr. Szoradi addresses the thermal management and modular approach to the US Made LEDs for the most common LED tube applications: 2' LED tubes, 4' LED tubes, 6' LED tubes and 8' LED tubes, plus UL Listed Fixtures, such as the 2 tube vapor tight fixture. The LED tubes and multi-tube fixtures reduce electricity costs by 50% or more, and they replace fluorescent tubes and metal halide fixtures.
Each segment averages just over one minute, and the total Independence LED tube video with all of the segments runs twelve minutes. See the full set of 10 Videos