Update: Zero Emissions Race
- The 'Step by Steps' of the LED Green Light Grant Program
- Sustainable Upholstery
- Future Fashion: Eco-conscious Style
- LED Saving Solutions launches $10 Million Green Light Grant Program for the 2010 Holiday Season
- Beyond Bottles: A Better Way to Hydrate
- Greener Rockefeller Christmas
- Green Your Kid: Thanksgiving Fun for the Family
- In the Market for a New TV? Check out NRDC's Holiday Shopping Guide
- Green Your Kid: Halloween! (Last Minute Tips)
- Leilani Returns to Racing: New Partnership Brings Together Racing, Veterans for Clean Energy
The race arrived in Shanghai, China right on schedule after traveling for 46 days and crossing 10,428.47 miles (16,783 km). After arriving in Shanghai the remaining electric vehicles, support bus, and trailer were loaded into a shipping container and shipped across the Pacific Ocean in preparation for the leg of the race that will take place through the Americas.
The race resumes on November 14th, in Vancouver, Canada. The vehicles will travel through North America making stops in Seattle, WA; San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA and San Antonio, TX before heading down to the World Climate Change Conference in Cancun, Mexico.
Check out the race route map and show your support when the Zero Emissions Race passes through a city near you.