EcoAcademy Offers Discounts in celebration of National Energy Awareness Month
- The 'Step by Steps' of the LED Green Light Grant Program
- Sustainable Upholstery
- Future Fashion: Eco-conscious Style
- LED Saving Solutions launches $10 Million Green Light Grant Program for the 2010 Holiday Season
- Beyond Bottles: A Better Way to Hydrate
- Green Education Online reaches out Internationally
- Anti-Environmental Budget Riders
- Go Green for Earth Month
- Saving Endangered Ecosystems in a Warming World
- Tips for Composting in Small Spaces
· A two-day Home Efficiency Certification Class offered at our headquarters on 11/4/10 and 11/9/10 from 8am – 5pm (enter coupon code: awareness at checkout).
The first day of the two day course is a Pro-Course worth ASHI CE Credit** and can be taken separately from the two-day class for $195. This course will offer valuable skills that respond to emerging markets and will provide the opportunity to become a residential energy auditor.
**This course is approved for 8 of ASHI® Continuing Education Credits. In addition, this course is approved by The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI) for 8 continuing education credits. GREENandSAVE’s data is used by The National Association of Realtors (NAR). Course was designed and is instructed by a BPI and LEED certified green architect.
·An online Home Efficiency CheckUp Certification Class (enter coupon code: energy at checkout)
Who Should Attend?
Builders, remodelers, HVAC, air sealing, and insulation contractors, weatherization providers, real estate agents, code officials, home inspectors, building performance consultants, energy efficiency professionals (BPI certified), people seeking a new career, and concerned home-owners.
Register online or email Catharine Swan for more information.