Ford Poised to Electrify
- Next Generation Job Training and Green Jobs
- Energy Saving Grant for Minority, Women, & Veteran owned businesses.
- LED Manufacturer is recognized for Leadership in International Service
- Distribution Center Flipped the Switch in September on LED Tube Lights
- LED Tube Light Trend Report: LED Wholesalers
The Transit Connect will have a range of about 80 miles on a full charge, a top speed of 75 miles per hour, and it will be available later this year to commercial fleet customers.
It's the first in a series of electrified Ford vehicles. Next year, they plan to release a battery-powered Focus sedan, and, in 2012, they will be rolling out two new gasoline-electric hybrids.
As the model American automaker from a financial health perspective, it's good to see that Ford is investing in vehicles that will help us keep the planet healthy.