- ‘Green’ Money Trees – Quick and Sustainable Home Landscaping DIY Projects that Increase Home Value
- Commercial LED Lighting Solutions Case Study Series – Corrections Facility
- Commercial LED Lighting Solutions Case Study Series – Industrial
- Commercial LED Lighting Solutions Case Study Series – Factory
- Commercial LED Lighting Solutions Case Study Series – Public Safety – Rescue
Last Wednesday, on June 19, 2013, the 2nd annual EBies were held at the Hard Rock Café Theater in New York City’s famed Times Square with an “Oscar-style” awards show.
LIGHT FAIR International (www.LightFair.com) was held last week from April 23rd to the 25th. The world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conference was held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and followed Earth Day, which is always on April 22nd.
Optimize your building with innovative energy-efficient technology
GREENandSAVE is pleased to provide a forum for Energy Leaders across the U.S. to provide insight into the American Energy Revolution.
David Pospisil is Program Manager of Con Edison's Commercial & Industrial Energy Efficiency Program, New York, N.Y.
A leading U.S. manufacture of LED tube lights refuses to give up on the rebate path for a client that want to save money with led tube fixtures.
Independence LED (www.IndependenceLED.com) proposed to provide the lighting (250 fixtures) for a comprehensive retrofit of the Ship's Tavern parking garage in Wilmington, DE.
The parking garage structure will have five levels of parking, but will only be about 45 feet tall.
Urban Health Plan Selects American Made Independence LED Lighting for its New Diagnostic and Treatment Center.
LED lights help community health center set new benchmark for energy savings, plus LEED GOLD Target. As the U.S.