On Processed Food, Nutrition, and Advertising
- The 'Step by Steps' of the LED Green Light Grant Program
- Sustainable Upholstery
- Future Fashion: Eco-conscious Style
- LED Saving Solutions launches $10 Million Green Light Grant Program for the 2010 Holiday Season
- Beyond Bottles: A Better Way to Hydrate
- Senior Friendly Green Bathrooms with Accessible and Eco-Friendly Bath Fixtures
- Location, Location, Location!
- Conservation in the Classroom
- Possible PCB Risks in Schools across the Nation
- Green and Gorgeous: Revolutionize Your Natural Skin Care Routine
And Fawkes is disappointed, both in Unilever and in the ad agencies that work with them:
It’s not that we have a major problem with Unilever making products they want to – it’s just the way the soap-maker promotes them as healthy foods. It leaves us wondering which ad agencies are making these ads for them? Surely they should understand the conversation that is taking place around these food and health, and be advising the clients against putting out such work. But then again, Unilever seems to have large enough budgets to overcome ethics in the creative community.
In case you missed it above, here's a link to the PSFK post.